Skip to content
Information regarding the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with headquarters at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warsaw. You can contact the administrator by selecting one of the forms of contact available on the website: https://www.uw.edu.pl/kontakt/
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of personal data processing who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed so that you can take part in the 36th Mazurian Lakes Conference in Physics. The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent for data processing (Article 6, paragraph 1 a GDPR). The consent may be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- Personal data will be made available to authorized employees of the University of Warsaw, they may also be made available to conference partners as well as entities authorized under the law.
- Based on the terms set out by the GDPR, you have the right to: access your personal data, rectify them, remove them, limit their processing and withdraw your consent at any time.
- Providing data is voluntary, however, if you do not provide data, you will not be able to take part in the 36th Mazurian Lakes Conference in Physics.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you feel that the processing violates the provisions of the GDPR.